Wednesday, July 14, 2010

So I recently found out that blogs can also be used for words. Go figure. So I decided that I would try my hand at laying it all out there and see what comes back to me.

I figure the best way to start is to tell you about me. Maybe everything, maybe not, I'm making this up as I go.

I was born in March. I have blue eyes and red hair. I love the fact that I am left handed. I love that I have freckles. I love that all these things make me look Irish, even though I am Italian. Its a great conversation starter.

Sometimes I feel that I am quite nomadic. Other times, I feel so tied down to things. Money seems to always be on my mind and I hate that fact.

I wish I had bigger hands, just because mine are abnormally small.

Many people compare me to Conan O'Brien just because of my hair. I secretly wish that they would say that I am as funny as he.

I recently bought a bike, and this may be the most exciting thing that I will do this summer.

My friends recently had a birthday party and I was reminded of how much I love and miss all of them. How many people would appreciate a Tri-force cake? Not many, and yet everybody there did. And that makes a night filled with awesomesauce.

When I was little I went to a therapist and hated it. It was then that I decided that I would figure the tough stuff out myself: this turned into me talking to myself consistently and I am fine with this.

What does this all mean? Probably nothing really. How many people are remembered long after their gone? Just a handful compared to how many there were. I figure that the best thing to do is: do what you want to do. Do what makes me happy. Do what makes you happy. If It doesn't hurt me, I don't care. All we can do is live for today, and make it count. Who needs a bike? Who needs the voices in their head? Who needs to make up words like awesomesauce? The only problem is that the answers to these questions are what make us individuals, and what will make it more likely that we will be remembered. And that's what we all want right?

No comments: